Are You New to Bryan University?
Then welcome! We hope this website makes your experience at Bryan even better. In getting started, you will want to attend a Walk to Class Workshop with a member of the Student Outreach team. This quick meeting will help you learn the basic expectations at Bryan University. If you have not already scheduled this meeting, contact StudentOutreach@BryanUniversity.edu to get it scheduled, or contact them by phone at 602-384-2611.
The following resources will help you to succeed in your courses. By reviewing them in order, you can make sure you understand the technology used at Bryan.
- Welcome to the B.U. Community! (Video, 1:47)
- You Can Learn Anything (Video, 1:30)
- How School Works at Bryan University (Video, 2:44)
- Making Success a Habit (Video, 2:56)
- How We Help You (Video, 3:29)
The Basics of LearnBryan
The following resources will show you how to use LearnBryan, your Learning Management System. LearnBryan is where you will log into your classes, submit your homework, and interact with others from your classes.
- Log In and Set Up Your Bryan Gmail (Video, 1:20)
- Log In and Navigate LearnBryan (Video, 2:13)
- Viewing Your Syllabus (Video, 1:19)
- Engaging with Students and Instructors Through Zoom (Video, 2:09)
- Use Zoom to Participate in Class (Video, 2:19)
- Completing Learn-Its (Video, 4:00)
- Engaging in Course Boards (Video, 2:35)
- Completing Career Experience Assignments (Video, 2:01)
- Set Up Your Profile and Notifications (Video, 4:38)
The Basics of Office 365 and Your Student Email
Your student email account is a great way to communicate. You will want to set up your Bryan University email account as soon as possible, and the following resources will help with this:
- Downloading Office 365 (Video, 1:38)
- The Basics of Gmail (Video, 6:31)
- Emailing Your Instructor (Video, 3:43)
- Setting Your Email Signature (Video, 6:45)
- Opening Email Attachments (Video, 4:52)
- Adding Attachments to Emails (Video, 3:00)
- Forwarding Student Email Account To Your Personal Email (Video, 2:03)
Still Need Help? If you still have questions on getting started at B.U., don’t hesitate to contact Student Outreach. You can reach them by phone at 602-384-2611 or by email at StudentOutreach@BryanUniversity.edu.
Did You Find What You Are Looking For?
If not, please let us know! Click here to let us know how our website can better meet your needs.