Are You New to Bryan University?
Then welcome! Your Launchpad apps in BryanConnect are a great place to get started with approaching school with the right mindset and knowing how to use the technology. On this page, you can find links to the videos from your Launchpad apps, along with some others that should help as you get started!
How School Works at B.U.
- Welcome to the B.U. Community! (Video, 1:42)
- You Can Learn Anything (Video, 1:30)
- How School Works at Bryan University (Video, 3:30)
- Making Success a Habit (Video, 2:51)
- How We Help You (Video, 3:29)
- Welcome from our Chancellor, Don Gull (Video, 3:11)
- Access and Set Up Your Bryan Email (Video, 1:20)
- Navigating LearnBryan (Video, 2:51)
- View Your Live Class Times (Video, 0:55)
- Use Zoom to Participate in Class (Video, 2:19)
- Completing Your Assignments(Video, 2:57)
- Set Up Your Profile and Notifications (Video, 4:38)
The Basics of Office 365 and Your Student Email
Your student email account is a great way to communicate. You will want to set up your Bryan University email account as soon as possible, and the following resources will help with this:
- Downloading Office 365 (Video, 1:38)
- The Basics of Gmail (Video, 6:31)
- Emailing Your Instructor (Video, 3:43)
- Setting Your Email Signature (Video, 6:45)
- Opening Email Attachments (Video, 4:52)
- Adding Attachments to Emails (Video, 3:00)
- Forwarding Student Email Account To Your Personal Email (Video, 2:03)
Still Need Help? If you still have questions on getting started at B.U., don’t hesitate to contact Student Outreach. You can reach them by phone at 602-384-2611 or by email at StudentOutreach@BryanUniversity.edu.
Did You Find What You Are Looking For?
If not, please let us know! Click here to let us know how our website can better meet your needs.